DATE: Sunday, November 4, 2018 from 11:00am- 3:00pm
Please DO NOT Rsvp!!!!!! Everyone is welcome no need to register!
give us a head start organizing- we are collecting donations now!!
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND! Please bring in your old (clean and gently used) baby clothes - sizes newborn to 5 years- and swap them with other parents. We do this every 3 months! January, April, July and November
This is a great way to get rid of clothes that no longer fit and pick up some items for the future!! People may leave and/or take as many things as they want, and you are not required to leave a donation in order to take clothes home with you.
How does it work??
- The Clothing Swap happens every 3 months. It is Drop-In (no RSVP required)
- Its simple: Leave what you want. Take what you want!
- You do NOT have to leave a donation to participate (Expecting couples are VERY encouraged to come as we always have a huge surplus of 0-3 months clothes)
- We accept clothing for ages 0 years to 5 years (all seasons) blankets, and outerwear. Please ensure everything is clean, and without stains or rips. We cannot accept used towels or underwear. Unsure about an item? Call the store at 647-748-2326 to ask
- This event is always FREE, but it takes an enormous amount of time to organize, and any donation amount is greatly appreciated!
- Can't come to the swap but have a donation? We will pick it up! We are always collecting items for the next swap, but we can pick up donations in the week leading up to it.
- Any remaining clothing will be donated to The Scott Mission shelter on Spadina Ave