Sunday, March 22 from 11:00am- 12:00pm ONLINE FORUM! You can log in and do this class from home (it will also be recorded to view again another time if you wish)
Wednesday, May 27 from 2:00-3:00pm: IN STORE
This workshop is designed for parents who are preparing for or are in the process of potty training their toddlers.
*Price is $25 per family.
We will cover LOTS of information including:
- Assessing your child's readiness for potty training
- Preparing for Potty Training Success
- Getting your child involved is key!
- A list of items to have on hand
- Various difference methods to use
- Tips and Tricks to help the process along
- Tips for outtings and car rides
- Naps and overnight training
- When to call for back-up! (A certified Potty training consultant)
About the Teacher:
Rosalee Lahaie Hera is a Certified Sleep Consultant, founder of Baby Sleep Love, and Mom to two girls. She’s a researcher at heart with a background in healthcare management and a passion for sleep science. She takes a highly analytical approach and uses proven, gentle methods to help families (like yours!) get the sleep they need. Rosalee lives in the ‘Little Portugal’ neighbourhood of Toronto and is a big fan of fancy coffee and great food (both cooking and eating it!). Read more about her and her biz at babysleeplove.com.
"Hi Rosalee. I just wanted to reach out to thank you for a really great potty training workshop. I felt really inspired after your class and immediately starting potty training bootcamp for my son the next day. He was potty trained in 3 days. I still can’t believe it. I’m going to recommend your class to all of my friends thanks again!!"- Samya
Please note that this workshop is final sale.