Pups n’ Tots is hosted by Meet Your Mutt. It is launching in the Fall and registration is open and filling up fast!
Pups n’ Tots is a Parent and Child Program that encourages a safe, compassionate, fun and everlasting bond between your baby and dog
Fridays (6 classes) September 14- October 19, 2018
Babies (0-12 months) 11:00am-12:00pm
Early Movers (12-36 months) 10:00am-11:00am
- Establish reliable obedience and manners with your dog for both in the home and out
- Learn about the similarities and differences between raising a puppy and baby to ensure effective communication and engagement
- Set boundaries and safe spaces in your home for both dog and baby so they feel confident and secure
- Learn daily games and activities to do with both baby and dog to establish and maintain a respectful relationship
- Discover how to begin the process of teaching empathy and a love for animals at a very early age
- Similar to the Babies program, we teach our dogs and toddlers how to effectively communicate with one another and form an unbreakable bond.
- With the introduction of walking and language, the relationship between baby and dog often changes! Ensure this is a smooth transition by teaching both family members (human and canine) respect, empathy and self-soothing techniques.
Please go to the Meet Your Mutt
website for more information and to register: https://www.meetyourmutt.com/pups-n-tots