Baby & Toddler Sleep Workshop (4-17 months)
Thurs, Feb 15th from 3:00-4:30pm sold out
Thurs, March 15th from 3:00-4:30pm. 4 SPOTS LEFT
$40 per Family
This workshop is specifically designed for parents with babies 4-17 months old.* You’ll be asked to complete some pre-work, so that the workshop content is tailored and useful for your specific situation. There will be a lot of information to cover, so come armed with a notepad and pen. By the time we’re done, you’ll have a clear and specific plan for tackling your most frustrating sleep woes!
*Babies/children are welcome to attend as well.
Depending on the interests and needs of parents in attendance, topics discussed may include the following:
- Safe sleep guidelines
- Establishing the baby and toddler sleep fundamentals that will set you up for sleep success
- Achieving long, restorative naps for your baby or toddler
- Using age-appropriate wake windows to develop a sleep schedule that really works
- Gently encouraging independent sleep (and the myth of "drowsy but awake")
- How to smoothly transition to fewer naps when your little one is ready (3 to 2; and, 2 to 1)
- How typical developmental milestones disrupt sleep and what to do about it
- Managing common sleep regressions, including the 4-month sleep regression/progression, the 8-10-month sleep regression, and the 12-month sleep regression
- How to get more sleep with your baby or toddler
About the Teacher
Rosalee Lahaie Hera is a Certified Sleep Consultant, founder of Baby Sleep Love, and Mom to two girls. She’s a researcher at heart with a background in healthcare management and a passion for sleep science. She takes a highly analytical approach and uses proven, gentle methods to help families (like yours!) get the sleep they need. Rosalee lives in the ‘Little Portugal’ neighbourhood of Toronto and is a big fan of fancy coffee and great food (both cooking and eating it!). Read more about her and her biz at babysleeplove.com.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Please note that all workshops are final sale. If you can no longer attend a workshop, a credit note to Jill and the Beanstalk will be issued to those who give at least 48 hours cancellation notice. No credits or exchanges are provided without notice.