Sleep Workshop for Infants (0-4 months)
Thursday, March 22, 2018 from 1:00-2:30 p.m.
$25 per family
This workshop is specifically designed for parents with babies 0-4 months old.
*Babies/children are welcome to attend as well.
Depending on the interests and needs of parents in attendance, topics discussed may include the following:
- Safe sleep guidelines
- Normal newborn sleep patterns
- Establishing the essential baby sleep fundamentals
- Resolving your baby's day/night confusion
- How to gently encourage and lengthen your baby's "core night"
- Transitioning to bassinet/crib sleep
- Lengthening your baby's naps
- Managing the 4-month sleep regression/progression
- Gently encouraging independent sleep (and the myth of "drowsy but awake")
- How to get more sleep with your new baby
- How to gain more flexibility and predictability with your baby's sleep "schedule"
About the Teacher:
Rosalee Lahaie Hera is a Certified Sleep Consultant, founder of Baby Sleep Love, and Mom to two girls. She’s a researcher at heart with a background in healthcare management and a passion for sleep science. She takes a highly analytical approach and uses proven, gentle methods to help families (like yours!) get the sleep they need. Rosalee lives in the ‘Little Portugal’ neighbourhood of Toronto and is a big fan of fancy coffee and great food (both cooking and eating it!). Read more about her and her biz at babysleeplove.com.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Please note that all workshops are final sale. If you can no longer attend a workshop, a credit note to Jill and the Beanstalk will be issued to those who give at least 48 hours cancellation notice. No credits or exchanges are provided without notice.