Monday, January 20th from 1:00-2:30pm
Sleep Workshop for Toddlers 12 months-3 years old
$59 per family
This workshop is specifically designed for parents with toddlers 12 months to 3 years old. There will be a lot of information to cover, so come armed with a notepad and pen. By the time we’re done, you’ll have a clear and specific plan for tackling your most frustrating sleep woes!
*babies/children are welcome to attend as well.
Depending on the interests and needs of parents in attendance, topics discussed may include the following:
- 18-month & 2-year sleep regressions (these are real doozies)
- Transitioning to toddler/’big kid’ bed
- Encouraging independent sleep
- Managing sleep schedules and bedtime routines when a baby sibling arrives
- Keeping it together when naps fall apart or end
- Dealing with nightmares and night terrors
About the Teacher:
Rosalee Lahaie Hera is a Certified Sleep Consultant, founder of Baby Sleep Love, and Mom to two girls. She’s a researcher at heart with a background in healthcare management and a passion for sleep science. She takes a highly analytical approach and uses proven, gentle methods to help families (like yours!) get the sleep they need. Rosalee lives in the ‘Little Portugal’ neighbourhood of Toronto and is a big fan of fancy coffee and great food (both cooking and eating it!). Read more about her and her biz at babysleeplove.com.