Non toxic toy suitable for both babies and children. The natural rubber is soft, flexible and easy to grasp.
CLEANING: The ball can be sterilized in boiled water for maximum 1 minute or cleaned in warm water and mild soap if needed. The ball should be kept in a clean, dry place out of direct sunlight or contact with a source of direct heat in order to last longer. The ball is made of 100% Natural rubber, which can darken in colour as times go by. Very few children are allergic to natural rubber, however watch out for any allergic reactions, and stop any use if an allergic reaction should occur because of using the teether/toy.