Sat, August 18th from 2:00-4:00pm 12 spots left
Sat, September 15 from 2:00-4:00pm 18 spots left
PLEASE NOTE: if you need to cancel for any reason, we require 3 days notice (to postpone workshop or get store credit) If less than 3 days is given, you only be eligible to take it again anytime within 1 year as your "Refresher" class.
ERT - Emergency Response Training will be offering a Baby/Child CPR & First Aid training workshop.
This informative course consists of New Red Cross Standards, runs approximately 2 hours in length and finishes when participants feel confident with their CPR & First aid skills. Infants are always welcome to accompany parents/guardians to all ERT courses. A Free 2nd Refresher course is included anytime within 12 months of the initial workshop. Ask for details!
$45.00 per person includes:
- Baby/Child CPR
- Choking emergencies and common potential choking hazards for children & infants
- Understanding SIDS, sudden infant death syndrome
- Crib safety
- Treating falls - signs & symptoms for concussions
- Anaphylactic shock & epi pen usage/protocol (optional)
- Severe allergies - what to look for and what to avoid (optional)
- Fevers and febrile seizures (optional)
- Accessing EMS - 911
- Question/answer first aid session
- Child safety hand-out (emailed after workshop completion)
- Email and phone forum open to any participants with first aid question