Enter the world of magic and sorcery! With the magic hat, rabbit puppet, and more than 40 other magic props, kids as young as six years old can learn and perform 35 magic tricks. The manual teaches most of the tricks in three easy steps accompanied by colour illustrations, first clearly explaining which magic props are needed, then how the trick is prepared, and finally how it is performed. With some practice, it becomes easy to stage a magic show filled with fun and successful tricks with cups, cards, coins, a magic wand, rings, dice, and rope that will amaze your audience. For one magician, ages 6 and up, and many audience members.
- 35 classic magic tricks that can be learned in three steps
- Features tricks with a magic hat and rabbit, balls and cups, cards, ropes, dice, and more
- 40 high-quality, durable props
- Includes easy-to-follow 21-page full-colour manual with step-by-step illustrations and text instructions
- Free video tutorials available online
- Winner of a Parents' Choice Recommended Award
- Ages 6 and up