Thinkbaby Sippy Cup Stainless Steel
Unit price per
only 1 left in stock
Most of the sippy cups on the market have hard plastic spouts or rubber spouts. Thinkbaby built the Thinkbaby Sippy Cups with soft silicone spouts. This makes for easy transition from baby bottles to sippy cups. This is a struggle that most parents face in moving to the next stage of feeding. With the Thinkbaby Sippy of Steel, the little one is already used to the feeling of a silicone spout, so making the transition is quite simple.
- Free of Bisphenol-A (BPA), phthalates, nitrosamines, lead, PVC, PET, and biologically harmful chemicals.
- No spill spout - features our cross-cut design.
- Extra soft, medical grade silicone spout provides easier transition from baby bottle feeding to Sippy Cups. Thinkbaby has won multiple awards based on the ease of transition of their line.
- Perfect for 9 to 36 months.
- Comes with Travel Top, which reduces chance of spillage during travel and protects the nipple from coming into contact with foreign substances.
- Dishwasher safe (top rack recommended).
- Base of the bottle made from ultra polished 304 stainless steel (18/8).
- The stainless steel sippy cup and the plastic sippy cup are almost identical in weight.