In-Person Infant and Child First Aid and CPR
Sun. March 5th 1-3pm (9 spots)
Sun. April 16th 1-3pm ( 15 spots)
Knowing 1st Aid and how to do CPR are simple but extremely important skills that everyone should know - and with these skills you can help SAVE A LIFE!
Our informative course focusing on infant and child safety is run by Safe City instructor and former Paramedic Roberta Scott
- What is CPR and Why Do We Do It?
- Assessment & ABCD - Airway, Breathing, Circulation/CPR and Defibrillation
- Infant & Child CPR - Demonstration and Practice on Mannequins
- Infant and Child Choking and Breathing Emergencies
- Seizures, Fever/Febrile Seizures
- Allergic Reactions/Anaphylaxis
- Head Injuries - Overview/Signs & Symptoms
- Understanding SIDS - Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
- Question & Answer
About the Instructor: