Jack N' Jill is a natural toothpaste for babies, toddlers and children that is safe if swallowed. It was first made in Melbourne, Australia in 1949 and it has been a family business for more than 20 years. It continues to be made in Australia and is now available in more than 30 countries.
Jack N' Jill Toothpaste is 100% safe for young children - especially because they have a tendency to swallow it, rather than spit it out! All Jack N' Jill branding is designed to be appealing to children and is cute enough that parents won't mind it sitting on their bathroom vanity.
- Organic Calendula to soothe gums
- Fluoride Free, Sugar Free, Colour Free
- SLS Free, No Artificial Preservatives, Gluten Free
- Safety Seal, Easy Open Flip Top Cap
- Minimal Recyclable Packaging